Thursday, November 18, 2010

Intro

Hello! My name is Sara Martin and I live in Durango Colorado.  I attend Animas High School.  This here Blog is to show progress and what I learn daily at school.  Outside of school I participate in hockey, lacrosse and cross country.  I also have an awesome little brother.  Now that you know a little about me, I will tell you about where I go to school...Animas High School is a new school here in Durango.  It is based off of a school in San Diego called High Tech High.  I will be the first graduating class which is always exciting.  Freshman year was a bit difficult because I missed my friends that go to the other high school and there was only 70 of us at school.  Now that there are freshman the culture has changed and the school feels more like a school.  I am happy with my decision to go to Animas.  School is challenging but I am really connecting to what I am learning.  Each semester we have a thing called Exhibition, which is a time where people from the community can come and see the beautiful work that we have but together.  It is an exciting and professional time. 


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment